This product is warranted 1 year from date of sale or 60,000 KM (whichever comes first) for any defect in the manufacturing of the tire. These tires are warranted by Costless Auto & Truck Tires. We do not warranty any damage or abnormal wear caused by, incorrect mounting, balancing, installation, use of bead sealer, improper maintenance such as over or under inflation, failure to rotate your tires, bad alignment, road hazards (i.e. cuts, snags, punctures, or slices), mechanical irregularity, or worn parts. Warranty will be prorated based on usage. All trailer tires are excluded from warranty.
* CLAIM FORMS MUST BE FULLY COMPLETE FOR ANY WARRANTY BEFORE STAFF BRING IN TIRE FOR INSPECTION*
PLEASE EMAIL FOR CLAIM SHEET: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO COMPLETE THE CLAIM FORM
Using this single multi-purpose claim form you can file a claim for any of the below Costless Auto & Truck Tires limited warranties. However, before you submit any limited warranty claim please ensure that you accurately fill out this form and provide all mandatory information that we have detailed in the checklist. Failure to complete all of this information may result in a denied claim.
CHECKLIST FOR SUBMITTING A CLAIM
Failure to complete all of this information may result in a denied claim. Incomplete/illegible claims will be returned back for completing which will cause a delay in the outcome of the claim. All of the below listed are mandatory except where mentioned.
1. Proof of purchase (original invoice)
2. Retailer’s proof of purchase from the wholesalers
3. Tire Installation Form (Invoice of installation/proof of balancing)
4. Tire Mounting and Rotation Service Record (Form RR01-(RA/NA)) (proof that tires have been rotated every 8,000-10,000 Km).
5. Completed Radar Claim Form (Form CL01-(RA/NA)) accompanied with the below for the tires whose claim is being made: I. Photos of the DOT number II. Photos of the Bar code III. Photos of the tread IV. Photos of the full sidewall showing the brand name, pattern name and size. V. Photos showing the defect (Applicable only to Workmanship & Material Limited Warranty) VI. Photos showing the remaining usable tread depth with a tread depth gauge) VII. Photos showing the damage. VIII. Photos showing the tire balancing reading (Applicable to Ride vibration related claims only) IX. Photos of the DOT number cutout from the tire. This is required from a safety perspective to ensure that the damaged/defective/worn-out tire has been put out of service.
6. Reason for making the claim must be mentioned on the claim form.
FILLING THE CLAIM FROM
Fill in the information specified for each item. Failure to complete all of this information may result in a denied claim.
1. Date of Claim – Date of adjustment transaction.
2. Retailer Information – Tire Retailer responsible for providing warranty service to the consumer (where the replacement transaction occurred). Name, address, postal code of the retailer.
3. Owner Information – Name, address, postal code and signature of the tire owner making the claim.
4. Vehicle Information – Year, make and model of the vehicle from which tire was removed. If the vehicle has split fitments (different front and rear tire size), indicate YES under “Split Fitment” and make sure you include the wheel position under number 14 below (front left, front right, rear left and rear right). Failure to complete this information could result in denial of claim.
5. VIN – 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number.
6. Tire Information – Mention the tire brand and pattern (range) and size with load and speed index.
7. Removed Tire Mileage – Mileage provided by the tire being removed. This is the difference between the odometer reading when the tire was installed and the odometer reading when the tire was removed.
8. Date of Purchase – Original date of purchase for the tire being removed.
9. Date of removal – Date the tires was removed
10. Replacement Tires provided - Tire Invoice Number – The retailer’s invoice number (retail ticket, transaction, work order, etc.) for the sale of replacement tire, its brand name, pattern name and size.
11. Type of Claim – Please tick the type claim being made. You can refer to the types of claim covered for complete descriptions of all claim types.
12. DOT Number of Tire Removed – Write in the complete DOT number for each tire removed.
13. Tread Depth – Refers to the tread depth remaining at the time of removal on the tires being claimed.
14. Wheel Position – Refers to the axle position of tire being removed. E.g. front left, front right, rear left, rear right.
15. Reason for Removal/Return – Briefly describe why tire was removed from service/reason for making the claim.
16. Retailer Certification – Signature of the retailer providing warranty service.
The warranty claim form is the document used to process a consumer’s warranty claim. In order for Omni to provide credit to our authorized retailers, accurate completion of the warranty claim form is essential. Inaccurate or incomplete claim forms cannot be processed. In the event that Omni is unable to verify consumer information indicated on any claim forms submitted, credit for the adjustments will not be issued. If credit has already been issued when the discrepancy is discovered, the credit will be reversed. In addition, abuse of the warranty program may result in reversal of credits and/or termination of the authorized retailer-ship agreement
We are now located at 4146 McGillivray Boulevard, Macdonald, Manitoba R0G 1N0, Canada